This is a site about me, Mark Lindquist. It provides a professional summary of my career goals as well as a personal touch to let you know who I am. There are two portfolios, a resume, a photo gallery (coming soon), a blog (coming soon), and more. This website, superiorwebdesign.org, has gone through many changes and utilized, and still does, many web technologies. Its purpose has three aspects.
- To give those who need help with a website confidence in my capabilities and info to contact me.
- To provide info, including two portfolios, and a resume for those looking to hire.
- Most importantly it keeps me up to date on the latest technologies.
This section explains each skill I have honed in a way that you know where in the website it fits in.
- XHTMLXHTML, a more strict version of HTML, is the structure of a web page. It controls the placement of the page's content. It does this with predefined tags each with their own attributes.
- CSSCascading Style Sheets take the formatted content from the XHTML and makes it visually appealing, or it should, using CSS syntax. CSS controls the visual aspect of a page whereas XHTML is the structure.
- PHPPHP Hypertext Processing (PHP), a recursive acronym is a server based scripting language. Its primary use is to integrate within the XHTML code to add dynamism to the page.
- MySQLMySQL, or mysequel, is a database query language that interacts with a database to perform inserts, selections, updates, deletions, and more.