You should print, sign, and return to me this form using the printer friendly version link on the right or at the bottom of the page. You will also need to print the Info Release Form.
26 Espie Ave.
Maynard Ma. 01754
Community: Meredith Neck
Property Name: Lindquist
Address: 28 Harris rd.
Meredith NH 03253
Listing Agent: Mark Lindquist
Weekly Rate: $2400 summer
Distance to beach: At property
Waterfront description: Sandy beach
Dock size: 27 ft.
Boat(s) included: Row boat
Dive off the dock or swim from the sandy bottom swimming area. Great location with views and privacy. Sit on the deck and make this your best vacation ever. Row boat included. Water source to house is from lake. This property faces out looking at Stonedam Island. It is a lovely property.
Bedrooms: 3 Full Bath: 2 Washer: Yes AC: No
Max. occ. 6 Dock: 27 ft. Dryer: Yes Fireplace: No
1st BR: 2 Twins Sandy Beach: Yes Dishwasher: Yes Grill: Charcoal
2nd BR: 2 Twins Smoking permitted: No Coffee Maker: Yes Internet: YES
3rd BR: 1 Twin Water Source: Lake Microwave: Yes Deck: Yes
Ceiling Fans: 2 Cable TV: Yes Local Phone: Yes DVD: Yes
Directions to property:
From center of Meredith, with town docks on right, take a right at the lights. Take first right onto Pleasant St. (Meredith Neck rd.). Continue for almost 7 miles. Road becomes Cattle Landing Rd. and Harris Rd. and changes to slow dirt Rd. Our driveway is steep and at the end (A dead end rd.). Lindquist, 28 Harris Rd.
-Information contained herein is believed to be reliable but is not guaranteed-
- Short Term Property Rental Agreement –
26 Espie Ave.
Maynard Ma. 01754
Tenants shall rent the Lindquist property for not more than 6 people, including children, from the Saturday agreed upon, CHECKIN-3.00pm, to the Saturday agreed upon, CHECKOUT-10.00am
Base Rent: $2400 July/August. $2000 June/September/October.
Security Deposit: $500
-Payment due 10 days prior to occupancy-
(Payable to Mark Lindquist, by cash, certified check, and sent to the address at the top of the page)
1. Payment in full, including any balance, must be received by Lindquist Realty 10 days prior to occupancy. If you have booked less than 10 days prior to occupancy payment in full and signed contract must be received immediately. Failure to do so may result in loss of deposit and cancellation of reservation. No notices will be sent by mail.
2. Security/damage deposit will be returned within 14 days after tenants have vacated. If there are damages to the premises, beyond normal wear and tear, but including extra cleaning charges, extra trash removal charges, and extra lost key charges, the owner/owners agent may direct that the costs of repair be deducted from the security deposit. In such case the tenant will be provided with a written, itemized list of damages which will indicate with particularity the nature of the damages to be corrected and that the repair is necessary and has been or will be completed. Where possible, damage reports, labor estimates, bill or invoices will be provided. In the event of a covered loss, any amounts recovered by the insured under the security deposit will be deducted from the loss where not in violation of the law. Tenant is responsible for any damage caused by the tenant or tenant’s guest to the property.
3. Tenants must furnish their own linens, towels, food, cleaning supplies, and personal items for the rental period. Agent and owner assume no responsibility for any articles left on the premises by tenant.
4. Owners have placed call blocks against incoming and outbound charge calls. No long distance charge call may be placed or accepted from such properties. A calling card or cell phone will be needed by the tenant. Unlimited local calls are available from the properties where phone service is available. Wireless internet connection is available.
5. Tenants must leave the property clean upon vacating, in the same clean condition it was upon occupancy, failing which cleaning fees will be deducted from security deposit.
6. Tenants agree not to use the premises for any purposes which might be designated as hazardous or use the premises, nor suffer them to be used, for any purpose calculated to injure the reputation of the owner, or to impair the value of the surrounding neighborhood property. Tenant agrees to allow reasonable access to the property for repairs or maintenance.
7. Premises shall be used for residential purposes only in a non-offensive manner. No use shall be made thereof which be unlawful, improper, noisy, or offensive, or contrary to the State of New Hampshire laws and ordinances, or of local town ordinances. No large gatherings for games of chance, clubs or other organizations for activities open to the public, will be allowed on the premises. Upon expiration of the rental period, tenants agree to give peaceable possession of the said premises to the owner or his agent in as good a condition, as they now are, usual wear accepted. Tenant is responsible for the action of others while on the premises because of or through their relationship with the tenant. Tenant to hold the owner harmless from damages or injuries to personal property for any reason.
8. In the event of a breach of this agreement, upon demand, tenants agree to yield up the immediate possession to the owner or his agent, and failing to do so, pay liquidated damages for the whole time such possession is withheld at twice the daily rate, but the provisions of this clause shall not be held to be a waiver of the owner or his agent to re-enter immediately at the end of the term to enter immediately upon violation of any of the provisions herein. Owner has the right to hold the entire security deposit.
9. Renters agree that they will be held liable for any fines, penalties or financial assessments resulting from any illegal activities on the premises. This includes any illegal usage of the internet such as p2p sharing or copyright violations or any other illegal activity.
Signature: _________________________. Date: ________________________